August 16, 2012


My own story, made 100% by Amara Hanieka
∴1

Kya, Lya, and Mya, three siblings from Japan, was adopted by the Indonesian family which is rich and honored.

Kya was a 13-year boy who loves books more than everything.

Lya, an active girl but can’t speak Indonesian so well. She is 10.

Mya, a shy, smart, and attentive 13-years old girl which is Kya’s twins.

Three of them studies in Plenddor International School, the most expensive school in the city where they use to live.

∴2

“Kya! I’ll go first if you don’t wake up now!!”

“Mya, those homeworks and projects are too hard and I worked on it last night.. Please let me sleep for a while….”

“Well, then I’ll go first. Something to said to Ms.Allen?”

“Tell her that I am sick and I’ll not come today.”








More? amarahanieka305.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment